$80000 - 150000/year
May 20, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Translate business goals into strong design elements that drive revenue for the company
- Elevate design across all deliverables – websites, print, tradeshow collateral, social, e-books and more
- Develop and maintain consistent brand and marketing creative across all consumer touch points
- Build relationships with external agency partners for creative needs
- Manage internal teams (Art Direction and Content) ensuring teams are ramped up for all projects
- Work across Product and Demand Generation teams to establish strong creative elements for all products
- Ensures assigned projects are scheduled, assigned and delivered on time with accuracy and precision
- Push the boundaries of creative in a B2B environment – fearless in execution and understand the opportunities for the business
- Understand how smart, impactful creative and storytelling drive revenue, and work across the teams to implement data-driven concepts
- 10+ years of experience developing visual design elements complete with a strong design portfolio
- Experience working in an advertising agency or client-side working in a B2B environment
- Experience in both print and digital design
- Experience managing creative teams
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Past experience managing a brand refresh preferred
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240