VP of Product Marketing
April 26, 2019
Creative & Marketing
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a VP of Product Marketing for a client in Lawrenceville, GA. This is a direct hire opportunity. The VP Product Marketing is accountable for ensuring effective delivery of commercial and product marketing shared services that can be utilized by all areas of the product marketing function. Closely coordinating activities with product delivery, marketing, sales and partners amp; alliances functions this role will own delivery of customer experience, sales and partner enablement, upsell / cross-sell / migrations, market / competitor intelligence, pricing / tiering services and PMO. This role contributes to build the most successful marketing team on the planet by being obsessed with customers and creativity.
- Accountable for the overall commercial success of the company's' global solutions and segments through established pricing and tiering, sales and partner enablement, upsell / cross-sell / migrations, market / competitor intelligence and PMO strategy and Plans. Owning the budget and forecasting process for the Product Marketing shared services.
- Build optimum pricing and tiering strategies to be utilised across all markets and segments
- Create sales and partner enablement strategies to meet commercial revenue targets
- Build upsell / cross-sell / migration paths and plans to be utilised in all segments and markets
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree or equivalent experience is required;
- 10+ years of product marketing experience.
- Must have working experience in software company
- Experience with SaaS technologies
- Must have a strong focus on value generation
- Must have a strong customer presence and presentation skills
- Strong experience in operating at both a strategic and operational level ndash; Established experience launching successful products in highly competitive technology markets.
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326