General Ledger Accounting Manager
USD100000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
May 23, 2019
If you're a practical Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures, this could be the job for you! Candidates who want to feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and be rewarded for their efforts will be interested in this position. To succeed in this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company, you will need to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Lawrenceville, Georgia area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
What you get to do every day:
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Solid US GAAP experience
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid technical accounting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and industry leading company. If you are looking to take your career to the next step, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.