VP/Director of Finance
USD130000.00 - 150000.00 / Yearly
Las Vegas, NV
June 1, 2019
1. Manage accounting department.
2. Prepare monthly budgets, forecasts, and analysis.
3. Present monthly financial statements, budgets, and forecasts to executive leadership.
4. Serve a lead point of contact with external parties (i.e. auditors, lenders, investors).
5. Review contracts, project proposals, and negotiate contract terms in the companies' best interest.
1. At least 10 years of progressive accounting and finance experience.
2. Prior experience with a fast paced and growing company.
3. Prior management experience.
4. Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
5. Strong understanding of GAAP.
6. CPA is highly preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume in confidence to Juan Bermudez at [email protected] or contact me directly at 702-732-2759.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Las Vegas, NV3993 Howard Hughes Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89169