IT Support Specialist
$18.25 - 20.35/hr
Las Vegas, NV
April 29, 2019
Technology & IT
Must be able to pass federal background check, drug test and credit check. Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a rotating on-call schedule.
The following are the daily responsibilities:
• Provide L1 and L2 IT Support to internal employees.
• Gain understanding of companies operations to properly support end users.
• Become an expert on companies’ proprietary applications to support daily operations.
• Provided exceptional customer service and timely resolution to internal employees on their technical issues.
• Provide support both hands on and remotely to internal employees.
• Troubleshoot, break/fix, support WAN, LAN, VPN and terminal services.
• Troubleshoot, break/fix, upgrade, and deploy computers, laptops, printers, and network systems.
• Provide end users support on Office 2016 and Office 365 platforms to include end user profile management in Active Directory.
• IT inventory and asset management
• Create and keep white papers and technical documentation updated.
• Use ticketing system to document and track IT incidents.
• Written and verbal communications, need communicate clearly in English
• Need to be able to work as a team or individually to resolve technical issues quickly
• Need to be able to multi task and prioritize IT tickets and incidents for timely resolution.
• Other duties as assigned by the IT Manager
For consideration, please email resume to [email protected]
• CompTIA A+ certification highly desired.
• 3+ years of experience in an IT support position.
• Experience with moves, ads, password resets and changes within Active Directory.
• Preferred to have experience supporting Office 365.
• Need to have a strong understanding of Windows 7 and 10 OS.
• Need to have experience with PC and Laptop hardware troubleshooting, break/fix and upgrades.
• Experience with IT asset management is very beneficial.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.