$18.50 - 21.25/hr
Las Vegas, NV
April 19, 2019
Technology & IT
The role will include supporting IT service requests relating to application support, hardware troubleshooting, and password resets in Active Directory, Exchange and O365. Will need to be able to stay calm and adjust to changing priorities quickly. Be able to work with non-technical and technical people in a courteous professional manner. Will be providing IT support over the phone or utilizing remote tools to internal employees. May have to go desk side to resolve PC/Laptop or printer hardware issues. Environment is a fast pace high production environment will need to be proactive to help IT team minimize outages or any down time.
Will be first line of IT support for internal employees with IT support needs. Will need provide clear and detailed technical documentation on IT incidents. Will be supporting systems and applications directly related to the high availability production environment.
Applicants should have at least 1 year of current experience in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and break/fix of PC hardware, printers, network connectivity issues, Microsoft Outlook, Windows 7/8.1 or 10, Microsoft Office or O365. Experience supporting mobile devices such as smart-phones and tablets is highly desired. Experience using remote access tools to assist end users is highly beneficial.
Our client requires that all candidates have or have a CompTIA A+, Net+ or Sec+ certification.
All candidates will be required to undergo a background check, credit check and drug test.
For consideration, please send resume to [email protected]
• Would like CompTIA A+ or Network+ certifications
• Familiarity with ITIL or IT resolution methodology
• Experience with pushing out packages or images in SCCM is highly desirable
• Clear written and verbal communication skills in English
• Be able to deliver stellar customer service
• 1+ year of current experience supporting IT in a fast paced environment
• 1+ year of current experience in troubleshooting and break/fix of PC and IT infrastructure issues related to: Printers, Scanners, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Routers, Switches, File Storage Servers
• 1+ year of experience with technical documentation or knowledge share
• 1+ years’ experience utilizing remote access tools in support of end user IT related issues
• Must be very knowledgeable of the full Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communications skills verbally and in writing
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.