Las Vegas, NV
May 22, 2019
A full Charge Accounting Manager with total responsibility to input and understand all financial transactions relating to the Company. Under the direction of the Controller, and in conjunction with the property management team, monitors and reports on day-to-day accounting and financial transactions and processes related to property management.
• General Ledger maintenance, including preparing and posting journal entries and cash receipts, coding and data entry
• Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Timely payment of mortgage payments and Real Estate taxes for multiple properties
• Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for multiple entities completed accurately within a very quick timeframe.
• Monthly account reconciliations for cash, receivables, payables, accruals and lender obligations
• Enter new leases, process monthly billings and annual reconciliation of common area maintenance, monitor utility switch over, maintain files
• Represents the Company in a detail oriented manner at all times. Consistently maintains a detail oriented courteous attitude when dealing with tenants, coworkers and the general public.
• Performs other duties as assigned (Receptionist Coverage)
• BBA or BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 5 years bookkeeping experience
• Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills are necessary. Self motivation, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to and move with change are necessary. Additional skills include problem solving, strategic thinking and a team player.
Machines, Tools and Equipment, Software:
Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and computer systems required. Quantum Project Manager and Computer, telephone, facsimile, photocopier.
Please call if you are interested: 702-732-2759
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Las Vegas, NV3993 Howard Hughes Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89169