$80000 - 95000/year
Las Vegas, NV
May 10, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
1. Assisting with month-end close.
2. Preparing monthly financial statements.
3. Reviewing journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
4. Researching accounting transactions and determining appropriate accounting treatment.
5. Supervising accounting staff.
1. Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
2. At least 5 years of progressive accounting experience.
3. CPA or actively pursuing CPA license.
4. Prior public accounting experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity with excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities, please email your resume in confidence to Juan Bermudez at [email protected] or contact me directly at 702-732-2759.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Las Vegas, NV3993 Howard Hughes Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89169