Customer Service Agent
USD13.00 - 14.00 / Hourly
May 10, 2019
• Ability to handle incoming calls and resolve customer issues
• Responsible for problem solving with a positive and detail oriented demeanor<
• Ensure timely and accurate output of all work
• Accurately and effectively handle large volumes of orders and calls
• Able to work under time pressure and maintain/produce accurate Customer Records to reflect account status while providing a high level of service and efficiently resolving concerns posed by the customer.
• Perform other work related duties and special projects to support the general office.
If you are a experience in, success driven detail oriented offering an abundance of Customer Service experience- then this is the position for you! This is an immediate need so apply exclusively online with OfficeTeam today to be considered!
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Accurate data-entry skills and strong typing skills
• Effective verbal/written communication skills in carrying out job duties with various departments and levels of management.
• On occasion, must be flexible to adjust shift schedule to accommodate business needs
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Brandon, FL10150 Highland Manor Drive
Tampa, FL 33610