Marketing Program Manager.
USD50000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
Lake Worth, FL
June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
Our members are throughout the hospitality, lodging, leisure and food service industries. To achieve our goals, the individual will:
• Own the marketing strategy throughout the journey from prospect to member.
• Understand the organizational structure, purchasing goals, and growth needs.
• Implement a strategy to achieve financial goals for assigned user groups.
• Create and strengthen relationships through effective campaign development and execution.
• Support assigned user-group team with materials such as brand collateral, presentations, trade show planning, etc.
* Must have experience with Salesforce and Pardot
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of excellence in marketing and understand the needs of our members. They will also have the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently with a driven and competitive mindset to thrive in an office setting where the focus is on getting the job done. Additional key elements are public relations, branding, sales support.
* Experience measuring all outcomes of marketing efforts: KPIs, Metrics, Analytics
* Data and metrics savvy
* Develop traditional and digital marketing strategies and their execution
* Email marketing experience
* Social Media campaign proven experience (paid and organic)
* B2B marketing experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126