Back End Developer
$85000 - 95000/year
Lake Worth, FL
April 23, 2019
Technology & IT
As a Back End Engineer you are a friendly and enthusiastic person whose dedication to easily maintainable code is rock solid. This is shown by your ability to think creatively about a problem while evaluating what solution will benefit our stack most in the long term rather than the short. You enjoy helping make software architecture decisions. You automate tasks that you notice are repetitive. You're invested in having a life outside of work that is bolstered by a fulfilling job, not dominated by it. You look out for others and it shows in your willingness to sit down and hear out whatever needs or feedback other team members have in order to foster constructive conversation about personal and professional growth. With all that in mind, most importantly you have fun with it!
The Back End Engineer will need:
• Full stack development experience with C# and the .NET Framework
• Continue to improve our suite of tools to automate deployment on cloud platforms like
• Find and address performance bottlenecks
• Experienced with DevOps tools and best practices
• Self-directed and active learner
• Experience with the Azure Cloud Platform, Azure AD
• Strong knowledge deign patterns such as Creational, Behavioral, and Structural,
• Understand the need for testing and do so regularly
• Prioritizes clean, maintainable code
• Relational Database expertise with MongoDB, CosmoDB, SimpleDB, DynamoDB, or
• Experience with PowerBI
• Familiarity with Redis / PostgreSQL / Elasticsearch
• Message Queuing with PubNub, RabbitMQ, SQS
• Experience in API design and documentation
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL200 East Broward Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301