Accounts Payable Clerk
USD22.50 - 24.50 / Hourly
La Mesa, CA
May 19, 2019
What you get to do every single day:
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- W2 - 1099 - T4 Preparation experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Rancho Bernardo, CA13520 Evening Creek Drive North
San Diego, CA 92128