May 16, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
-Provides financial support to designated departments including; budget support, researching questions regarding general ledger reports, journal entries, and other accounting matters
-Prepares audit schedules and assists with the auditors
-Participates in year-end physical inventory audits
-Provides internal and/or external reports as needed
-Works with managers and staff to answer questions and obtain financial information
-Participates with the Accounting team to ensure communication, consistency within the department, and dissemination of information
-Assists the Controller and Director of Finance with special projects as needed
-BA degree in Accounting or Finance
-2+yrs of experience
-Month end close and account reconciliation
-Excellent customer service skills
-Strives to improve work and enjoys challenges
Contact Information: Stephanie Borja, [email protected]
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101