KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
June 4, 2019
Technology & IT
- Crafts and carries out action plans, contributes information for plans and reviews, solves problems, improves systems and discovers trends to meet the goals of e-commerce information architecture
- Speaks with executives and studies company purpose and goals in order to understand the required information
- Assists further in meeting financial goals of information architecture by analyzing variances, coming up with budgets, predicting requirements, performing corrections and scheduling expenditures
-Identifies necessary infrastructure for computer systems to be designed and integrated by coming up with requirements for information, determining the tools, technology and architecture needed for the platform, examining needs of user-interface and business operations, and overseeing physical database development
- Examines new technologies for potential application to operational requirements and company mission
- Develops models and performs validation tests to ensure architecture is flexible and capable of supporting widely available web applications
- Keeps job knowledge current by taking part in any workshops, detail oriented organizations or other educational opportunities, networking and reading publications in the industry
- Strengthens company reputation by claiming responsibility for completing any new requests and crafting ways to increase the value of these accomplishments
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Experience architecting Microsoft services and design experience
- Java, spring, SCCM, Springboard, node.SQL, mongo is a plus
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Web programming abilities
- Software design
- Design and implementation of networks
- Project management
- Ability to present technical information
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103