Application Development Project Manager/Lead
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
May 31, 2019
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- Designing, developing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting solutions for the ServiceNow platform
- Working with business users to understand requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledge base module within ServiceNow
- Ensure adherence to all ITIL processes
- Identify, train and communicate best practices related to ServiceNow development and usage to customers and employees
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a ServiceNow developer
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool.
- Experience of implementing data loads into ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations with ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing catalog items and workflows within ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing discovery and reconciliation for the CMDB
- Ability to write AngularJS widgets for the Service Portal
- Subject Matter Expert on the ServiceNow platform
- SNOW Development / SNOW Administration
- Experience with ITSM most of it in ServiceNow
- Software Integration experience utilizing Web Based API
- Good written and oral communication/interpersonal skills
- Experience in prioritizing a complex and diverse group of projects; balancing project deliverables while supporting daily operational stability
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103