May 29, 2019
Accountemps Salaried Professional Service (SPS) has a unique opportunity for a Payroll Specialist with a diverse finance and accounting background in Kalamazoo, Michigan! What is SPS? SPS is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our salaried professionals are employees of Robert Half and receive Fortune 500 quality benefits, and paid vacations/holidays. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development and occasional travel if desired. As a Salaried Professional, you don't just do fill-in work; you have an opportunity to be a part of different teams working on diverse projects and tasks. For more information on this exciting career position offered exclusively through Accountemps Salaried Professional Service, please contact Tracie Howe at 616.454.5200 or email her directly at [email protected] for further information.
If you are:
• Looking for a career with variety, challenge, and the ability to grow your career
• Someone with experience in a variety of industries
• Adept with Microsoft Excel
• Looking to utilize your experience in a variety of software systems to help our clients grow their business
• A quick learner, a self starter, and someone who thrives in fast-paced environments
• Competitive salary, benefits, and PTO package
• An exclusive opportunity to partner with some of the best companies
• Challenging job opportunities
• Access to a vast database of training to further your skills
• 3+ years of Payroll experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective as an individual contributor as well as member of a team.
• Good organization skills - ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
• Understand the need and ability to maintain confidentially.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504