$18.50 - 20.90/hr
April 25, 2019
Technology & IT
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers
- Microsoft SCCM - System Cntr Config Mgr experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Demonstrated knowledge of VC (variant configuration)
- Apple Macintosh experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory
- 1+ years of desktop support or other related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Lauderdale North, FL200 East Broward Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301