Help Desk Analyst II
$28.50 - 33/hr
Jersey City, NJ
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
• Answering of technical issues brought to the helpdesk via email, phone, and in person
• Documentation of support issues and solutions for future reference in our help desk application
• Management of user permissions in accordance with company policies to insure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Resolution of computer hardware and software issues
• Procurement of hardware, software, and accessories
• Installation of new hardware, software, and accessories
• Escalation of complex issues to senior IT staff and/or third party vendors
• Keeping inventory records of computer hardware/software
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong Customer Service
• Applicant must have excellent documentation, communication, troubleshooting and decision making skills
• Familiarity with user account management in an Active Directory environment
• Job requires at least 3 years of experience as a desktop support or helpdesk analyst
• The ideal candidate would be well versed in Microsoft’s Office 365 suite
• Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity issues
• Reliable transportation
• Potential travel
Please send resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663