April 26, 2019
Technology & IT
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment with un-capped earning potential.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
• Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of experience in IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 68-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With over 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
• 2+ years’ of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
• Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven prospecting, closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
• Cold calling and high volume phone experience is preferred.
• A combination of business development, account management and recruiting skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency and a higher sense of accountability.
• Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Visit this link to learn more: https://www.roberthalf.com/technology/it-recruitment-about-us
Robert Half is a leader in detail oriented staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. So why Robert Half, what makes us different?
For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm in our industry. With our founding in 1948, we pioneered specialized staffing services. Later, we introduced the concept of the detail oriented-level temporary.
Robert Half is frequently named to "Best Places to Work" lists around the world and for the last 19 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017). This is just a small sampling of our many accolades.
Most recently Robert Half was named #1 on Forbes’ List of America’s Best detail oriented Search Firms. (May 3, 2017).
We also are deeply committed to ethics and integrity. Our founder, Robert Half, was a leader in the fight against discriminatory employment procedures. Today, we're guided by four LEAD Principles, which set the standard for the industry:
• Leadership by example
• Ethics first
• An openness to new ideas
• Dedication to excellence
Strategic Alliances and Relationships
Robert Half Technology has strategic business alliances with leading technology trade associations and software companies. These alliances underscore our commitment to providing our customers with the highest-quality technology staffing resources. We are proud to work with the following organizations:
• Microsoft® Partner Network
• Application Integration
• Cloud Productivity
• Collaboration and Content
• Devices and Deployment
• Intelligent Systems
• Midmarket Solution Provider
• Application Development
• Data Analytics
• Data Platform
• Software Asset Management
• Oracle® (as a Gold Partner)
You may submit your application directly to [email protected]
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/experienced
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256