April 19, 2019
Technology & IT
• Technical lead in development and support of multi-tier web applications, mobile applications and API interfaces.
• Assist Architecture and Design team.
• Effectively coordinate efforts with colleagues, and provide leadership to technical staff. Create/review project specifications. Create and modify software from project specifications. Code, supply test data, and debug coding problems. Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition.
• Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
• Confer with clients and write operational support instructions.
• Develop/review test plans for technical projects as requested. Lead and/or conduct all phases of unit testing.
• Coordinate and/or contribute to installation efforts.
• Perform code reviews.
• Evaluate project results and provide feedback to management.
• Experience with Angular. js (version 2 or higher).
• KendoUi and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting. NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
• Experience with UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
• Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
• Experience with Responsive Web Design.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Fluency in C# and JQuery.
• Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
• Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
• Experience with SQL Server 2016, Win 2016, MS IIS 10. 0 preferred.
• Experience with Xamarin and/or additional mobile technology is a plus.
• Experience in UX design is a plus.
• Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
For fastest response contact directly at [email protected] or 904-997-9960.
Robert Half technology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256