USD70000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
June 10, 2019
The Creative Group
- With oversight by the Creative Director, conceptualize, design, create, and produce marketing materials including websites and multimedia communications.
- Organize information and conceptually translate complicate industry information into powerful communications.
- Maintain all company websites and intranet sites.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from internal organizations.
- Ability to create effective user experiences through website design and thoughtful user interactions.
- Ability to work at the mastery level with design software including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240