USD15.00 - 15.00 / Hourly
May 29, 2019
• Following established procedures and guidelines, answers a wide variety of all inbound calls (on average, 70 per day), from new and existing customers with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
• Listens attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrates empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
• Records all customer interactions, gathers information and explains contract coverage.
• Recognizes trends in customer interactions and appropriately escalates customer questions and issues to management, when necessary.
• Recognizes and creates potential sales opportunities that support sales team
• Consistently meets established call handling and lead generation metrics.
• Maintains professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external, and treats individuals with respect.
• Builds and maintains effective internal working relationships, and supports teamwork in meeting company goals.
• Must be able to understand all aspects associated with proper skill handling of customers, claims and payable processes, and the generation of sales opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills and phone presence. Bi-lingual skills, a plus.
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and lead generation skills.
• Accountable to meet or exceed established metrics and sales goals.
• Results oriented, and ability to multi-task and successfully work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to learn new computer programs and departmental processes.
• Solid computer skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. Previous AS400 experience, preferred.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062