Revenue Cycle Consultant
USD80000.00 - 95000.00 / Yearly
May 16, 2019
As a key resource in our Revenue Cycle team, the qualified individual will:
• Coordinate and complete projects across various functional areas while maintaining on time delivery within budget
• Monitor and track project statuses, reporting back to project teams and leaders
• Provide analytical support to the Performance Improvement, Operations, and Client Management teams
• Perform root cause analysis when determining areas of opportunity to improve performance excellence
• Be able to interpret data and anticipate changes in client performance based upon information gleaned from the client, operations management, operational observations and the client management executive
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Coordinate and be responsible for the development and distribution of client reporting at a cadence and frequency defined by the client management executive
• Work collaboratively with the Exchange Team regarding data/metric needs
• Be prepared to make operational and strategic recommendations to leadership, the client management executive and operations management teams using data driven analytics and process/system knowledge
• Identify client accomplishments / barriers in achieving operational excellence
• Work collaboratively with the client management executive and operational leader in the management and development of client action and performance improvement plans
• Make presentations to VP and Senior leadership on project updates, expected results, and findings
• Grow to understand and represent Company technology and services and how they will improve client operations
For immediate consideration send your resume to [email protected] with the subject "Revenue Cycle Consultant"!
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 + years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle or clinical setting
• Analysis experience using analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy to relay process improvement plans back to client.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Word (creating and editing documents), Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, date entry and analysis), PowerPoint (creating and editing slides for presentations) and Outlook (email and calendar)
• Ability to probe, analyze, synthesize, and articulate complex subject matter so it can be easily understood back to client
• Must be able to travel up to 25% around the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area to client sites
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Experience with patient financial services
• Experience with accounts receivables and denials management
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot table, writing macros, data analytics)
• SQL (writing and executing queries)
• Proficient with Microsoft Project (designing and organizing project plans) and Visio (design and illustrate process flows) and experience leading projects and teams
• Prior experience identifying data trends and issues
• Experience with Epic Practice management software
• Strong experience in statistics and using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062