Front End Developer
$33.25 - 38.50/hr
April 22, 2019
Creative & Marketing
• Develop & modify responsive email templates, display ads, landing pages & microsites.
• Solid understanding of IA/UI standards and trends across all devices and platforms
• Ensured adherence to industry regulatory guidelines and internal development standards.
• Partner closely with in-house designers, provide counsel on best practices for email layouts and formatting
• Design, code, test, debug and document projects according to the functional requirements
• Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
• Follow all department standards and methodologies
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
• An ability to develop innovative client side interfaces using web standards
• Understand SEO best practices and implementation
• An understanding of modern (table-less) front-end coding as well as table-based coding with inline styles
• Deep understanding of all current browsers/email clients and their idiosyncrasies (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Outlook, Gmail is a big plus)
• An ability to effectively work with creative team to translate visual designs and content into functional interfaces for clients
• 2-3 years programming experience
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or related preferred, not required
• 1+ years email-specific development experience, possibly including knowledge of MJML.
• Experience with JS frameworks such as React or Angular.
• Fluent with GIT version control and associated branching models.
• Experience with a template engine (Razor, GTL, Twig) is a plus
• Experience working with Content Management Systems
• Experience with QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
• Experience with Email Service Providers (ESPs) such Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp), with advanced capabilities using the ESP scripting language (Ampscript, GTL, Serverside JS)
• Proven experience with modern web standards and cross-browser compatibility
• Photoshop proficiency required to manipulate assets.
• Experience with Sketch is a plus (component based design).
To apply, email [email protected] and include portfolio link of samples!
Local to DFW only!!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240