Federal Tax Manager
April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Prepare income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740.
• Prepare income tax footnote, disclosures, quarterly audit schedules, and presentations of quarterly close results for management.
• Ensure SOX controls are properly documented and coordinate internal and external testing.
• Review/Prepare U.S. federal income tax returns and work papers to ensure proper determination of liability as well as timely and efficient reporting.
• Responsible for all international tax aspects of consolidated US tax return (i.e. forms 5471, 8858, 1118, etc), including calculation of CFC’s earnings and profits, Subpart F inclusions, basis calculations, foreign tax credits, income sourcing, and expense allocation.
• Conduct tax research and draft tax technical memoranda on various federal and international tax issues.
• Responsible for modeling/forecasting tax implications of subpart F, foreign tax credits, GILTI, ODL/OFLs and other similar computations.
• Responsible for managing tax fixed assets including the preparation and/or review of tax depreciation and quarterly reconciliations to ensure appropriate tax reporting.
• Assist with tax audits, as needed, which includes drafting responses to internal and external requests.
• Work with outside vendors and internal departments on tax technology development, improvement and implementation.
• Other work related tasks / ad-hoc reporting as needed.
***For immediate consideration contact Andrew Tatsak at (972)580-3894 or [email protected]***
Experience and Skill Requirements
• 8 years tax accounting experience with private industry and/or public accounting
• Strong understanding of Tax and GAAP principles
• Extensive background in US federal tax compliance and Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740) experience with SEC/quarterly reporting preferred
• Advanced experience with Subpart F, transfer pricing and foreign tax credit calculations
• Experience with global businesses in US tax compliance and IRS audits
• Experience with tax preparation software programs such as OneSource
• Comfortable with tax research tools
• Ability to gather, organize and analyze data
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly in Excel
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Team player, detail oriented, and organized
• Ability to work with minimal daily supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062