Accounts Receivable Specialist - Medical
$18 - 21/hr
May 16, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
• Review all accounts on which credit balances exist
• Determine reason for the credit balance
• Identify accounts on which contractual adjustments are incorrect by working the daily credit balance report.
• Works with supervisor in identifying problems which create credit balance accounts.
• Responds to third party inquiries and work to resolve circumstances that create unwarranted credit balances.
• Maintain all refund documentation in accordance with internal audit requirements.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Experience with Acute Care claims
- Experience with Medicare
- High attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with UB04 forms and EOBs
- Strong understanding of hospital claims processes
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062