$75000 - 85000/year
April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Expertise in construction project accounting
- Solid understanding of project accounting
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
If interested please email me directly at Charles(dot)Stevenson(at)Roberthalf(dot)com and if you are working with a Robert Half Recruiting Manager give them JO#00350-0010885571
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irvine, CA18200 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612