Marketing Brand Manager
April 26, 2019
The Creative Group
- Own the development of new products from start to finish: project management, conduct white space analysis, competitive research, product concepts, develop formula profiles, write product copy, etc.
- Own the promotional program development from start to finish: manage promotions process, develop promotional concepts, develop forecasts, develop new product launches, develop sales presentations
- Collaborate with outside agencies and contractors as needed
- Support sales meetings: develop presentations, merchandising meetings, ordering supplies, & present marketing initiatives
- Manage staff
To apply email: [email protected]
- Beauty or fashion experience is a plus
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irvine, CA18200 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612