Enterprise Applications Engineer
$95000 - 110000/year
April 29, 2019
Technology & IT
• Serves as IT system owner of the document management system.
• Identifies and implements tools necessary for near 100% uptime of the document management system including monitoring and disaster recovery.
• Ensures that the backend and frontend are configured optimally and follows the industry and corporate standards to create a highly performing and secure environment.
• Performs daily monitoring and upkeep of the document management system to ensure that the data and configuration are in best possible shape.
• Engineers and implements other multi-tier COTS enterprise application systems.
• Provides operational support and administration for other applications and services to include routine updates and patching.
• Works with customers (end-users) to understand, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to desktop and application configuration in compliance with service level agreements.
• Identifies possible improvements to current systems or assists in implementing new features by researching, evaluating, proposing, and implementing a solution.
• Serves as an engineering lead in enterprise application projects.
• Independently manages small to medium projects with help from manager.
• Performs off-hours support as needed for system monitoring and maintenance, and to assist with time-sensitive customer requests.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a directly related field. Equivalent work experience in the IT field may be considered in lieu of some education.
The position requires a minimum of:
• Five years of experience maintaining a multi-tier enterprise system for 500+ users.
• Five years of experience working in Windows server and desktop environment.
• Five years of direct customer support experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience with iManage FileSite or another document management system will be highly preferred.
• Good understanding of SQL databases and the ability to understand and run SQL queries.
• Expert-level knowledge of installing and configuring COTS enterprise software.
• Expert-level knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and applications, preferably Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012.
• Solid understanding of the following concepts and technologies: Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, VMWare vSphere, Exchange, backups, disaster recovery, network shares and permissions.
• Experience with the following applications preferred but not required: NetDocuments, Lexis Nexis Interaction, Litera Metadact-e, ChangePro, CaseMap, IPManager, Elite Enterprise, IntApp Time.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO [email protected] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005