$70000 - 115000/year
April 22, 2019
Technology & IT
What you do as the Software Engineer:
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Advocate top programming practices and standards
- Develop high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- General familiarity with REST API
- Practical knowledge of Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of .NET Framework
- Adeptness in WCF
- Strong familiarity with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Strong relational database management systems expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
For more information about this role please contact Lisa Maloney at 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204