Network Security Analyst
$100000 - 115000/year
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
What you do as the Network Security Analyst:
- Monitor network, systems, and logs to ensure availability to all systems
- Investigate, document, and report threats and vulnerabilities
- Support security setup, assessments, documentation, education and remediation
- Assist in researching, designing, and implementing new technologies, processes, and controls
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, or related technical field.
- CISSP certification
- 5+ years of experience in a Cisco shop working in a Security affiliated role doing cyber audits, penetration testing, and virus protection
- Previous experience with SIM software Tenable is preferred
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
For more information about this role please contact Lisa Maloney at 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204