USD16.00 - 17.00 / Hourly
June 7, 2019
- Experience mail merging
- Producing and running reports
- Assisting with a vast amount of projects for different presentations
- Organizing travel and meeting arrangements
- Coordinating schedules through emails or phone calls
If this sounds like you please apply immediately!
- Requires progressive experience in analyzing and interpreting complex data.
- Requires 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with complex work environment.
- Strong proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be able to work in a team.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204