$29.45 - 34.10/hr
May 24, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
This position is a Monday-Friday opportunity offering a flexible schedule. This position will be mostly in-office in Indianapolis, with the ability to occasionally work from home.
While in this position, you will be handling the following:
• Performs accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management functions for multiple entities.
• Prepares journal entries, performs account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Performs reconciliation of credit card accounts on a monthly basis
• Prepares analyses, maintains, and explains financial trend information.
• Performs cash-flow analysis and projections.
• Prepares audit and tax work papers.
• Performs responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies, and procedures.
• Performs periodic facility audits over business office responsibilities and controls.
• Creates spreadsheets and assists with automation of current processes and procedures to make the accounting process more efficient.
• Works with accounting and finance team to continuously improve processes and procedures relating to the accounting function.
• Research and special projects as needed.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online or email your resume to Alyssa Branscum at [email protected]
• At least one to three years of experience as a General Ledger Accountant.
• Experience performing the accounting functions for multiple locations.
• Experience working for a Small or Medium sized company a plus.
• Experience working in Healthcare or Long Term Care a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining flexibility.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel (Intermediate)
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204