Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
$90000 - 110000/year
Independence area, OH
April 5, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
The main Responsibilities will include:
• Netsuite is a MUST
• Deliver accurate financial information and audit results from portfolio entities
• Serve as an expert to deliver projects in the portfolio companies, implement financial controls and utilization of software
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly KPI to drive business results
• Set controls to mitigate risk and increase return on investment
• Review and analyze all weekly and monthly reporting. Review and report findings of income statement and balance sheet reports for all divisions & locations. Look for areas to improve efficiency based on findings
• Responsible for analyzing and investigating unusual items identified during the internal review process for income statement and balance sheet reporting
• Respond to company management for questions regarding monthly and yearly income statement and balance sheet reports
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
• Capital expenditure planning
• Work with external auditors to create annual audited financial statements
For Immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration, please e-mail resume to [email protected] or call Tom ASAP @ 216-621-4253
• 5 years of experience in accounting management or other related fields. Private equity backed portfolio company experience is ideal
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Strong leadership qualities, team building focus
• Proficiency in Netsuite by Oracle required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114