$75000 - 85000/year
May 17, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact
- Build and assess programming changes for every phase of systems development prior to implementation. Record test cases and expected results. Ensure results meet requirements. May develop basic tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May make suggestions regarding acceptance/rejection if not all requirements are met
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
- Supports end users and other partner groups, providing ongoing training and assistance for a particular application, system or process
- Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
- Assists internal clients with applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation that can include troubleshooting and/or education
- Helps develop communication content for particular system changes being implemented in production
- Creates dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst, and manages updates to maintain them
- Assesses and logs issues. Works alongside other programmers to correct problems with code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Command of C#
-Experience being the liaison to explain technical to business terms
- Proficiency in .NET
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
- 5-10 years experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Akron, OH50 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308