$55000 - 60000/year
May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Play a part in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Thorough experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management to report on
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Assist with the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to [email protected]
-Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of SyteLine
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
The Woodlands, TX1780 Hughes Landing Blvd
The Woodlands, TX 77380