$55000 - 70000/year
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Manage depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Manage intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 3+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston Galleria1980 Post Oak Central Blvd
Suite 1475, 14th Floor
Houston, TX 77056