Sr. Software Engineer
$120000 - 130000/year
April 17, 2019
Technology & IT
For immediate consideration please email Duran Workman - AVP/Division Director RHT at [email protected]
• Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for Web and server applications according to business requirements.
• Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
• Utilizes SCM and SDLC best practices.
• Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
• Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
• Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
• Is a point of contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations on projects
• Regular attendance and timeliness
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Exposure to CMS, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Direct experience with source control systems required. Experience with Git a plus.
• Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies a plus.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
• A minimum of 10 years in Software Development is required.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston West, TX11700 Katy Freeway, 4th Floor
Energy Tower Suite 400
Houston, TX 77079