USD12.00 - 14.00 / Hourly
June 12, 2019
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Customer service experience preferred
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
This career opportunity is available entirely through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston Downtown, TX1300 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056