USD11.40 - 13.20 / Hourly
June 18, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Dispatch calls to the appropriate parties
- File, copy and faxing for multiple departments
- Maintain office facility and resources
- Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
- Accomplishes tasks independently
- A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
- Skills that allow for the completion of general office work, the operation of basic office equipment, and the routing of incoming materials to the proper individuals
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston Downtown, TX1300 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056