Director of Finance and Supply Chain
$100,000.00 to $160,000.00 per year
October 27, 2017
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Our client, a publicly traded Energy services/manufacturing company in West Houston, is actively looking to add a Director of Finance to their leadership team. nbsp; This Director will manage a team and report directly to the VP as well as the Business Unit leadership.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in Accounting and Finance, preferably within the Energy Services/Manufacturing space, and exposure to the Supply Chain arena (transportation of goods, pricing, profitability, procurement, etc). nbsp; Experience managing a team is a must and the ability to provide meaningful analysis and support the strategic direction of the company. nbsp;
Representative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct and manage the FP amp;A function for the Business Unit
- Build and manage financial models to predict and analyze financial and operations decisions (product adjustments, facility expansion, vendor mix, lease vs buy analysis, etc)
- Support special projects as well as any new ventures such as M amp;A activity, partnerships, joint ventures, etc
- Provide management reporting and executive level communication to the leadership team in a concise and professional manner up to and including board level presentations
- Provide P amp;L management and analysis for the Business Unit and the associated Transportation and Supply Chain functions
- Mentor, hire, and develop the team
Requirements for consideration:
Degree in Accounting or Finance, 10+ years of professional work experience in progressive roles of responsibility, CPA or MBA preferred, expertise with a large and sophisticated ERP (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc), and experience within the Accounting and Finance function as well as expertise and exposure to Supply Chain.
For confidential consideration send a copy of your resume to Jacob Shupe at [email protected] or call 713.623.4700 x40565.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans