$120000 - 150000/year
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Respond on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to support efficient and effective firm-wide operation
- Time monthly billing and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is punctual
- Perform tasks associated with month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Manage finance department operations, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Advance Finance Department initiatives, such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, as needed, with research, planning and implementation
- Assure client expectations are met by reviewing deliverables of self and team
- Give financial reports to executive committee and partners each month
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor on a monthly basis
- Handle daily cash management and produce cash-flow reports, calculating cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals
- Evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Month end closings experience
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston Galleria1980 Post Oak Central Blvd
Suite 1475, 14th Floor
Houston, TX 77056