USD30.00 - 40.00 / Hourly
June 14, 2019
Candidates interested in the opportunity should send their resume to [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
The Primary Job Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage contract execution processes
- Manage the entire life cycle of company contracts (from first request to final signature and contract distribution)
- Handle both internal and external requests for status of contracts
- Add contract details into company database
- Produce a wide range of contractual provisions and administering contract proposals
- Generate reports from the contracts database as needed
- Manage and maintain contracts database
- Expedite and follow the approval and execution process
- Inspect contracts to ensure completeness
- Negotiate terms of agreements
- Implement company contract execution policy and procedures
- Be readily available to begin the position
- 3+ years as a Contract Administrator in the Energy or Oil/Gas industry is required
- Contract administration experience required
- Contract negotiation experience required
- Contract Compliance experience
- Contract Types experience
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Track record of expertise in diverse computer applications
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston West, TX11700 Katy Freeway, 4th Floor
Energy Tower Suite 400
Houston, TX 77079