May 16, 2019
Technology & IT
• Design, document, and deploy solutions on a daily basis utilizing industry best practices
• Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must have the ability to recognize problem areas, define solutions, and implement those solutions in a timely manner
• Investigate incidents and problems; perform root cause analysis in effort to provide full-time resolutions
• Ingest current processes used within the IT organization to identify areas for improvement.
• Author support and process documentation for supported platforms and applications deployed throughout the organization
• Provides support to end-users including identifying, researching and resolving technical problems, responding to telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support, and differentiating technical problems from users
• Installs approved software releases, system upgrades, patches and resolves software related problems
• Deploy new or replace existing end-user hardware
• Perform other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
• ITIL or HDI Cert. a plus
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a helpdesk environment
• Hands on experience with Windows 7, Window 10, Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, Citrix, Damware, SCCM, Servicenow
• O365 account provisioning and support
• VPN configuration and management
• Both hardware and software support experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• 1-2 years desktop support experience, deploying and supporting desktops, laptops and printers
• Mobile support
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103