$40000 - 45000/year
April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Prepare subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Prepare cash flow projections, as needed
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Sustain monthly accounting close
- Manage monthly accounting close
- Keep a general ledger
- Keep sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Arrange monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Credit Card management and reconciliation
- Other unique projects when they come up
- 3+ years of related experience- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Prior accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Pro experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Honolulu, HI737 Bishop Street
Mauka Tower - Pacific Guardian Center Su
Honolulu, HI 96813