USD80000.00 - 125000.00 / Yearly
June 12, 2019
- Evaluate current office organizational structure and make improvements
- Manage communication systems, office equipment, utility services, office reception, mail and distribution services, word processing, and copy services
- Assist in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Preside over overall office administration
- Work with Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
- Operations experience required
- Corporate Accounting experience desired
- Job related experience
For the right administrative / office management candidate, this opportunity may be a great career move. A candidate will be hired by the end of the week for this position - contact us now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024