USD90000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
May 8, 2019
A snapshot into the culture: This client is always staying up to date on cutting edge technologies so you will be able to keep you skills sharp and very marketable. They cultivate a fun and collaborative environment with a family feel. Performance-based compensation commensurate with experience including annual salary, bonus and long-term incentive compensation.
The Java Developer will be joining the team responsible for maintaining and updating a client facing portal. Requirements include participating in sprint planning, developing, testing, enhancing and supporting our current application. This role will also support our internal client services team with ad-hoc reporting and miscellaneous support requests.
• 1-5 years of professional OOP experience – Preference for Java but open to C#, C++ or C.
• Candidates will typically have a Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in CS-Software Development
• In-depth knowledge of C++ a plus
• Knowledge and demonstrated use of relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
• Exposure to one or more of the following technologies is beneficial:
• XML, CSS, JSTL, GWT, Flex
• Familiarity with one of more of the following tools is beneficial: Eclipse, Mercurial, Subversion
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line. You should also feel free to reach out directly to Nate Crosswait at [email protected] or via phone at 616-451-7000.
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Solid understanding of Java 2 Enterprise Edition
- Adeptness in object oriented design
- Java Swing experience preferred
- Expertise in Java
- Proficiency in Java Servlet
- Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented programming
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Prior work with API design
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504