Ocean/Air Export Specialist 2nd & 3rd Shift
USD15.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
Hoffman Estates, IL
June 13, 2019
• Preparation of documents for importing and exporting.
• Prepare, route and cut bills and manifests
• Address any billing issues.
• Coordinate the movement and pick-up of freights.
• Facilitate customer clearance for expedited import.
• Manage master customer profiles for accuracy and compliance.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with clients maintaining a positive relationship.
• Virtual communication with clients and vendors.
• Resolve operational transport issues.
• Other duties as they are assigned.
If you are interested and available, please e-mail your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected] and apply online immediately.
- 1-2 years' experience with shipping/logistics or related
- Strong familiarity with order entry
- Command of Microsoft Excel (not using a mouse in excel is a major bonus)
- This job requires experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Multi-tasking and detailed oriented skills are a must!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans