Director of Marketing Operations
May 17, 2019
Creative & Marketing
We are looking for a hands-on Director, Marketing Logistics with experience leading a team and interfacing with cross-functional business partners to solve complex data projects. The incumbent change management partner will lead a team of Marketing campaign list developers, infrastructure and quality assurance professionals.
• You partner primarily with Marketing, Information Systems, Technology, and Service
• You have wholly transformed and continually enhanced campaign data infrastructures
• Your trusted business partner data consulting know-how steers your team’s ability to steward projects from concept to strategy, through tactical execution
• You lead a team of Marketing data subject experts who manage ad hoc and automated campaign data: planning, requirement gathering, creation, validation, and timely delivery
• Your team oversees data and creative email quality assurance
• You keenly understand how Technology and Information Systems data is consumed by your team’s systems and processes, and you are always striving to improve them
• You lead your team’s marketing process definition and mapping
• You manage relationships with key consultants and vendors
• 8+ years of Marketing data governance experience
• Bachelor degree required
• Experience leading a team and excellent communication skills
• A strong understanding of SQL, UNICA, and DB2
• Ability to partner with teams to identify, quantify, document, and prioritize
• Exposure to Agile methods is preferred
• We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663