Sales Administrative Assistant
$13.50 - 15/hr
May 8, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
- Supporting sales teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Coordinating courses and training internal employees
- Performing other Sales Assistant tasks as necessary
- Supporting the sales department by promoting company products and services
- Providing superior customer service
- Drafting correspondence and proofreading documents
- Assisting with preparations for trade shows and conventions and attending them
- Arranging for travel and meetings
- Preparing sales reports and presentations
- Coordinating orders to ensure process completion
If you or anyone you know is interested in this job opportunity or other administrative, customer service or general office opportunities through OfficeTeam - please call Sally Fisk at (513) 621-7560 or email directly at [email protected] TODAY!
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
- Comprehension of PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Prior experience coordinating projects, utilizing strong social skills, and working well with all levels of personnel and outside clients and vendors
- General familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Command of sales
- Solid understanding of pricing
- Foundational knowledge in Coordinating Schedules
- Strong familiarity with Calendar Management
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cincinnati, OH201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202